SPIRIT OF AFFALTERBACH SL Edition

12.07.2022 - 8:30 am to 12:45 pm


Personal information

Please provide the missing information.

Salutation is missing
First name is missing
Last name is missing
Street/House number is missing
Postal code is missing
Location is missing
Location is missing
Country is missing
Mobilephone is missing
Email is missing
Email confirmation is missing
Language is missing

Alternative billing address

Location is missing

Optional services

Select optional services here. These are added to the total price when selected.

Companion

Overnight stay

Individual coaching

Vehicle

Other


Payment method

Voucher

Do you have a voucher? Unfortunately, you cannot currently redeem your voucher online. Please contact our Service Centre directly before entering your details here. We will complete the booking together with you. You can either call us at +49 711 340335-55 or email us at amg-experience@zet-motion.de.

Means of payment

Please fill this field.

Terms of payment:

You pay 20 per cent of the total amount when booking. Four weeks before the event, the remaining 80 per cent of the total amount are due.

SPIRIT OF AFFALTERBACH SL Edition

12.07.2022 - 8:30 am to 12:45 pm

20% deposit: {{ commerce?.totals?.grossValue | calcPrepayment }}

Total amount: {{ commerce?.totals?.grossValue | formatPrice }}


{{message.message}}